View Single Post
Old 17-06-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
been w my fb for 3 yrs . last week jus had her again . always a great fuck. put her on the edge of the bed and made her hold her legs apart for me to pump her pussy hard. all the time we are tongue fighting and my fingers are twisting her nipples reali hard.... she loves pain and pleasure mixes..... 3yrs and we still enjoying sex and most impt each other company.... whereas passion w wife died within 1yr of marriage. .... wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
just in case anyone is thinking of falling for a WL or ex WL or finding anyone out there to replace what you have. remember, everything fresh becomes stale after a while.

This was my gripe some time back. Didn't get anywhere with my fetishes, but well that's the way the cookie crumbles

I have a fetish, nothing over the top but still not able to do them

1. CIM and swallow with my current FB
2. Have sex in the open, like at east coast, in the night, on a mat, yet needing to keep the volume down
3. Have her wear a revealing dress to see her cleavage and be so turned on, to pull aside her g string and fuck her there and then. Perhaps the backdrop is some outdoor setting with a bench.

Few reasons why it's failed. FB relationship over the years has become boring and stale, it's become like a gf and emotional. Sex is stale, chemistry is low, passion is non existent, if we do have sex once in a blue moon, she's lazy.

Proposed 1,2,3 she is not agreeable to 1,2. 3 she said yes, but still not outdoors, but she's hasn't even made the effort to come in costume

so one word. I have a fetish, but no one to fulfil.