View Single Post
Old 18-06-2018, 02:09 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

need to rant so pardon my lamenting

met my ex FB, after years she has become my GF. And as usual she is complaining about her life, work, family etc... as usual. didn't expect her to be in the mood, again as usual.

Sitting in my car, played some videos on WeChat and she was remotely aroused, said wouldn't mind if we get it on. mai tu liao right?

Damn it, was the worst decision I made, and made me swear off sex with her indefinitely
Wanted to rub my dick against her pussy- DONT, Pain.
Wanted her to lick my nipples- 5 secs of a tongue flick
Started the deed and wanted to go a bit faster and cum on her stomach- She said, don't do that, she will have to clean up, so don't cum. I was like WTF?
She said lets go hotel than go all the way, but I know from experience she will be even lazier in the hotel, she will watch TV instead of focusing on us.
So I pulled out for a breather and wanted to go back in, she said she's lost her mood.

Man I was pissed. She's given me shitty sex for the longest time now, so I text her, from now on, let's keep it to movies and meals. Sex is non negotiable because I don't want it anymore from her. She is someone who always promises, NEVER delivers. Promises to suck(rare and far, if there is sucking its a 5 sec commercial), promises to focus and be in the moment, she's always thinking about herself.
She still have the cheek to say I seem to complain a lot.

Fuck!!! If I wanted shitty sex like this, I'd ask my wife for sex, which hasn't happened for 3-6 years now. I forget the exact time frame because it's been that long.

NABEI. Just realized I had written about the situation in this thread, self fulfilling prophesy
https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost....&postcount=152
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment