View Single Post
Old 19-11-2006, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Aiya, it is two points lost, not one point gained. I think we have to count ourselves lucky Boro was the opponent and they made us looked “good”.

What is ailing Liverpool ????

I think the weakest link is Speedy. He can’t dribble, can’t cross decently, and can’t shoot well. Credit to him for trying to take shots, but most of them went well over the bar. Machiam play rugby siah.

Gerard worked real hard. But how long can he keep up the energy? At some point, he is going to boil over. We already saw him losing his cool with Riise in last match and yesterday with Bellamy. If this bad away form keeps up, the team is going to break. Already we are seeing so much negative news from Rainer, Riise, and Gerard showdown with Benitez. Certainly not the Liverpool that I loved.

Benitez need to tackle the problems on the left wing, and the set pieces – they are simply terrible – so many wasted corners. And please, get the strikers to move. They are too static.

Cheers