Old 13-10-2018, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Snorlaxxasd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Help needed

Hi, 19 y/o jc student here (male), and taking a levels this year. Was chasing after a crush of mine this year and long story short i got rejected (friends says she was leading me on but not 100% sure about that), anyways ive been really bothered about it, to the extent that the teachers are commenting that my writing is very affected and i cant seem to focus on my studies. Friend a recommended jacking off but while it gets hard i seem to have lost my ability to fire, friend b recommended alcohol which i went drinking a few times but i still feel crap and friend c recommended me to go have sex which im starting to seriously consider now because my a levels are weeks away and i cant focus. Is fwb a real thing or a legendary myth and if its real where can i find one? Or should i just sell some of my stuff on carousell then go geylang? I know this sounds quite stupid haha but apparently im really affected by a single breakup cuz im a big baby so was looking for advice. Would losing my virginity help me get over it quick or make it worse? And if so is fwb a real thing or should i resort to geylang? Sorry for the weird post haha any advice would be appreciated thanks