View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 781 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziwan View Post
It was written in the slip if singapore accept her entry, the deposit will be refund to her when she return to vietnam. I suspect the deposit is for paying the return ticket in the event singapore reject her entry.
thank u bro for the proof.
didnt know now got such conditions for vietbu to come into sg.
seriously i'm ashamed as someone living in sg that sg govt is treating visitors like this. Had foreign friends who sincerely came to sg as tourists but rejected multiple times even with return tickets (but no hotel booking because staying at friends' place). Even my foreign gf got questioned regularly when coming into sg with return ticket. But she smarter. She print out her payslip (and bring her staff pass) and show she got job, working for which company and salary how much and ICA always let her thru when they see that. Nevertheless, time wasted waiting to be questioned in ICA questioning room and i have to wait for > 1 hour at arrival hall with no clue of that until she came out.