View Single Post
Old 13-02-2019, 04:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Bushfire420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

MON - MANSION
CIM GOD

I have been staying in LOS for the past few years, came back for cny and decided to try out the local FL scene. Decided to sign up account after I forgot my old login details to write FR. My apologises if I am doing this wrong, or too long winded. But I feel she deserves it.

Last saturday night after a whole day of looking at XMM wearing super tight cheongsams, couldnt tahan and went online to find. After watched soccer finish at 2am my options were limited. Looked at this stable girls and Yuri, anna and mon caught my eye. Messaged OKT and asked whether any of this 3 was available for last booking, and was hoping that yuri or anna was available as they had decent FRs unlike Mon. Unfortunately, only Mon was free, asked OKT if she do CIM, he said yes and that was enough for me to go for it.

Was a service apartment and I must say this first, compared to past FLs that I been, this stable house their girls in pretty good individual rooms. Got kitchenette, washing machine and fridge, I wouldn't mind staying here myself for short stays .
I was quite apprehensive because this stable seems like a relatively new stable, and this girl no FR somemore. I told myself, if open door and the girl chui, just 180 degree go back to car.

Open door, was greeted by a face which I did not recognise from the photos. Say disappointed also wrong, because she honestly has quite a pretty face, leaning towards cute. Looks like one of the GND that I was see and fantasize about on the streets in LOS. She was wearing a tank top and shorts, like what an average girl will wear to go nearby coffeeshop to makan. Not very tall, maybe low 160s, body looking soso, but i tell mtself nvm la, i came for a cim mission, face pretty good enough.

Looks: Very different from photos (She also wondered why OKT chose these photos, gave him alot. However, I honestly think real life she is prettier. 8/10

Once inside, she gave me a hug and we started talking. I speak fluent Thai, so ice was broken immediately. TCSS for about 10minutes and I decided time to shower. She said no need because I smelled very good (I already taken off my t shirt at this point) and she just continued to cuddle me. TCSS abit more, i see the time, jialat, need to faster do what I came here for and started to kiss her. Frenching almost immediate and its jitao machiam french with girlfriend who you never see in months. I attacked her ears, neck, back and she was moaning wildly. Pulled her top and bra down abit so I could lick her nipples and was dissappointed to find a size A. But nvm, thick in the action.

French: 10/10

She started to give me a catbath with her hands slowly roaming to and stroking my didi. but i tell myself cannot la, must hygiene abit, go wash my lower regions for her. From what I seen, I just felt like this girl service is good one and I want her to give me a 1 x tokong BJ.