View Single Post
Old 13-02-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
kingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrydude View Post
Monnie (Sexamazon)

Saw the FRs for her, and decided to give it a go. Definitely not disappointed.
Looks: 8/10. Girl next door type, cute but not super level.
Body: 7/10. A bit short and chubby.
GFE: 11/10. Very friendly, and makes a strong effort to let you enjoy yourself.
French: 10/10. Very eager to kiss.
BJ: 9/10. Skilled.
FJ: 10/10. It's not easy for me to shoot twice in a session, but she made it possible.

RTF: Hopefully yes before she goes back next week.
I Second this bro, had monnie from sexamazon yesterday morning.

Best breakfast I've had for 2019, greet me at the door with a transparent nightie. Had some chit chat in room and after some frisking, went to shower.

Washed thoroughly by her and got an awesome bj, went back to the bed and continued the action. Skills on bed unquestionable, the best part is her expression, like constantly high and fks like an energizer bunny.

Tired a variety of positions and finished off 1st shot in missionary. Cleaned up and rest for a little bit, started touching each other and round 2 begins. pumped her hard and fast and I think she cummed a few times, finished off with CIM.

Overall 8/10 (slight discount on looks, but everything else was top notch, kudos to bro SA for quick response and arrangements. She's heading back sat so probably wont RTF, but other bros do give this nympho a try