Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Timoshadowstep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Go read up the story of King Taksin The Great and how it is related to the modern day of Thakshin S.
Quoted-
"Maybe this is the reason why many in the Army are so piss with Thakshin.
The Chakrin Dynasty was cursed by our own Chinese King, Zheng Xin, son of Zheng He, who was the King of Thongburi Dynasty who fought off the Burma in numerous wars, then he was killed by the Rama I, and curse his dynasty not to pass 10 ruler in their rule.Then many commoners think the modern Thakshin is the recarnation of the Late Taksin the great. Many supported him and make the Army very uneasy and some how better to believe and not take any chances. So to oust him out of the government using coup d'ta"
The new FFP is just another ally to the Pheu Thai Party behind the scene. Thanathorn is in a way related to the S. family but different surname.

I did saw a clip in youtube and its quite interesting. Thailand in fact has depended on the Chinese in many ways...
First is the King Taksin the great, he is Chinese who rule Siam
then we have Er ge feng with the HONG MENG who help the Rama 5 government to make big fortune by opening gambling dens.
the we have the orphan army in the north from the south china, who help Rama 9 government to fight off communists from Burma and Laos.
The Thailand really has deep debts to us the Authentic Chinese...

Well, i might be wrong...i just got all this info from online..

A large percentage of the thai population has chinese ancestry. Especially those living around in bangkok area. In the 50s the thai government tried to nationalize them into thai culture by banning chinese education. You can roughly tell who has chinese ancestry by looking at facial features.