View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!
Re: Jealous of other FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotfuzz View Post
I think as men, most if not all of us think of ourselves as knight in shining armor, trying to rescue damsels in distress. Thinking that the girl will be forever grateful to pick them out from the crowd to rescue. I do feel that sometimes when I think of her. But to be realistic, reality is not a fairy tale that everybody lives happily ever after

It is better for me to suffer alone with my own yearnings for her than to make any attempt to try to woo her and destroy lives. Maybe our paths might cross again in Singapore if she still continues this line of work but I pray for her sake that she does not.

On the skinny part, I think she is really good to embrace and hug. Physically this is what I like about her, my knight in shining armor ego feels like I am giving her warmth and protection by wrapping around her slim body. Both times I visited her I brought her lunch since I understand that she does not go out much while working in such conditions.
is better not to think too much especially you have a family on your end.
can't have both sides of the cake.