View Single Post
Old 11-03-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manggis View Post

How you look has nothing to do with the price. They do not see your face at all unless you video chat with them.

Although Wechat does have some girls who run their own profiles, for the most part, it's male pimps who are replying to you since the girls cannot reply in English. They will send you photos of the girls (which may or may not be the actual girl), but you do not send your own foto back to them.

You can find girls on wechat who are more than 1 million (I have had them ask for as much as 5 million for girls who have a very high opinion of themselves and speak English), but in my experience the average girl who is good looking but speaks no English and is run by a pimp is normally around 600 to 1 million regardless of who you are or what you look like.

Wechat is tough because the girls who show up may look nothing like their photo. In that case, you have to decide whether to keep them or send them back.
so the one that ask high price manages their own profile?
I hardly see their price posted on their wechat?
Thanks in advance for the info..

my humble two cents.