Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
diablodiablo3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheva7 View Post
Bro how much damage for 1-hour session? Is it unlimited multi-shot?
It really depends on the girl and the club.

In general, expect minimal service at 30minutes (usually 50E). This normally includes blowjob with condom, light kissing, sex.

Most girls will give kissing, bbbj, daty, sex if you go one hour session which is 100E. You need to say beforehand that you want to shoot 2 times to avoid misunderstanding.

You can get all at 50E 30 min sessions with some girls but unlikely the popular ones.

It also depends on the club. Touristy places like in Frankfurt has the hottest girls so unlikely to budge much on price. When i went to Goldentime you could get CIM for 25$ extra (usually 50E) and anal for 50E extra(usually 100E).

If you invest in the same girl you can unlock more benefits. One girl i got BBFS including creampie after i session with her 3 days in a row. Was a bit of an accident but it was her 2nd day ever working this type of job and we both had recent std tests. I paid her 300E to go to her place for more than 6 hours. She is quitting this week as she said she doesn't suit this type of job.

If you really really like one particular girl and there is chemistry, you can even book her to go with you for a day at 500-1000E (500E possible on Monday and Tuesday or her normal days off). Mina at Sharks said she would go for 700E but i declined.