View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 6
StaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Time to write the report card again!

Visited Tiffy from TheRegentLust after seeing all the CIM + Swallow action around here

OKT - Sibeh swift response, first time visiting this stable and the OKT sibeh fast and swee. No time wasted. 10/10

Looks - What you see is what you get, thai tan as well. 8/10

Body - Slim, no excess fat. Boobs I would say C cup, but sagging. Then again, her boobs is not her main selling point here 7/10

FJ - Sibeh tight, clench onto your didi with her life one. But a bit pity she seems a little experience, but I don't mind doing the work la since her meimei sibeh tight so nevermind. 10/10

CIM - Main show lai liao, powerful suction. In the end fire all the ammo into her mouth and you can see her throat gulping before using her tongue to clean your didi up. But sadly, the pace of her BJ a little too slow for me. Slow and sensual is one thing, but this one a bit too slow. Then again, can ownself as her speed up one 10/10

GFE - 20/10, top the roof. It's quite rare to click so quickly

Overall - Definitely one of the good boinks around here. Would like to RTF, but she's returning on Monday...
Keep moving, don't stop here at my signature...