View Single Post
Old 24-07-2019, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 16
Class5 is a splendid one to beholdClass5 is a splendid one to beholdClass5 is a splendid one to beholdClass5 is a splendid one to beholdClass5 is a splendid one to beholdClass5 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pelangi Jua Gen Massage

I am sorry to several bros whom I did not respond to in PM. Recently went to look for JH for another round of Jua gen. However, I was told that she is busy and had to return in an hour.

Proceed to do some light shopping nearby and went back and hour later. Honestly, her skills improved tremendously. Just that maybe she's worried of hurting me and I had to frequently ask her to apply more pressure during the Jua Gen. She used to gently massage the veins and this round, I told her to apply more pressure to make me feel the pain instead.

Throughout the massage, she told me that her client base is getting too many that she performs at least 8 client daily. There are 2 more in house ladies who has been quite upset because they have nothing to do while JH is now the 红牌.

Give me more time bros... let me try out the other 2 ladies, one coco and the other apple. All from PRC. I'll try out and update again if their standard is recommendable. No point giving rubbish standard ladies as we can just PCC and save the money up.