Thread: FB got pregnant
View Single Post
Old 16-09-2019, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB got pregnant

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanodood1337 View Post
Yep sorry you are wrong:

https://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-pe...-for-a-newborn

The $6k income requirement is not just applicable to foreigners who want to bring in dependents, but is also applies to newborns in Singapore whose parent holds an S-Pass.
I think you read me wrong instead. I’m saying the exact same thing. DP is for a foreigner working in Singapore to apply for to bring his/her spouse and child over, and the requirement for this foreigner is that he/she earns $6k and above

A DP has no link to a Singaporean bringing in his/her foreigner wife, because they use a LTVP instead. And it would be extremely silly not to get the child a SG citizenship by the default way of just registering marriage here. Unless of course you want no responsibility of the kid...

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me