Old 05-10-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 15
ywong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Blood Phoenix - My story

I let her… but wanted more. I turned and with my hands on the back of her head… I try to put my lips to hers. I just pecked her lips with mine.

She was a bit shocked before replied “So naughty and big boy already”
With a sudden, she started tickle me and I laughed. I tickled back.. which we end up with a tickle fight which so long we didn’t play before.

After a minute, we were hugging each other… so I pecked her lips again.

She smiled. “Ok… better clean up… then off to bed”

The sun light started to mixed with the dark blue sky above. It created a orange mixed of midnight blue indicated the sun will rise soon.

Everywhere is still quiet as Sifu and I reached the east top of the mountain. There is less trees as we passed and more lime rocks ahead. The trail is much clear now as the sunlight ray has shined on the trail. As usual, sifu always walk in front of me… occasionally look back to see how I was catching up.

Then we stopped. Beneath there was clouds of mists covering the few lower peaks and the forest. The mist clouds started to reflect the sunlight and I can see the bright white colors of the clouds flowing all along these mountains.

Sifu has started to pick up the wild mushroom at the side of the rotten log next to the big lime rock. I took the mushrooms and put into the bag which I carried on the my back.

“Jin, yesterday Madam Oui came. Your god mom asked you to help her orchard for a few days.”

“Sifu, when will I need to be there?” I asked

“How about 15th … three days from now… it is ok?” she asked

“Do you need me here… if you are ok. I will go then”

“I think I can managed… for a few days, but make sure you practice your skills. I will test you when you are back” she took a bunch of mushroom and handed to me.

“Oh… I almost forget. Mrs Yee asked me to help her with her roof as well. I might also probably stay there one night cause I promised her already.”

“Mmmh”

“Maybe I can help Mrs Yee first… the following day, I will head towards Godmom orchard.” I suggested

“Well… since the village is half way to the orchard… should be no problem. But you come back as soon as possible … since I will missed you.” She smiled.

“Me too” I started to tickle her from behind.

“Jin …stop it.” She giggled.

I hugged her from behind. There was a silent… we seemed to enjoy it.

“Jin, it is nice since so long we never been this close since you bath alone” sifu whispered.

“Yeah.. I like it too sifu” slowly my cock harden and poking the crack of sifu back.

“Jin, that is enough… later it is going out of control”

I released her… we start working again.

CHAPTER FIVE

The morning is particular busy in the village. Villagers are buzzing around like there is something to gossip about.

I walked passed a few crowd of villagers along the main road.

Soon, I was in the path to Chun Lan’s house.

As I passed the house gate, Chun Lan was in the courtyard drying the medicine. Today, she wear white hanfu like ordinary day… I was little disappointed.

“Morning, Jin. Come and help me with this”

“Morning Chun Lan… ok”

I helped her to dry up the medicine. As she passed the medicine to me.. our hands touched. I hold her hand as long as we could.

“So nice” she whispered.

“I missed you”

“I know… but I need to finish up this, then we can bath together… ok”

I smiled… and helped her as fast as I could.

By the time, we finished it was noon. We had our lunch … she cooked of course. It was lovely meal… we keep staring at each other all the time.
Then she hold my hand and lead me to the hut next to the kitchen structure.

The hut large enough for two person, at the side was a large wooden tub where there is a bamboo pipe with very slow water flowing into the tub.
Since we are staying up the highland … mountain water is abundant here.

Chun Lan slowly took off her clothes. It was the first time, I saw her fully naked. There stood the small women with fair skin with her large breast relative to her size. Her nipples are poking up from her light brown areoles… she has no tummy for her age was very well maintain.

Surprisingly there is no brown patch of hair… her vagina is clearly visible…

“Jin… Jin… take your clothes off”

I do as she said.

“Chun Lan… you don’t have hair at the pussy”

“Yes.. you like it. I shaved it… so I can look pretty for you” as she stood at the back of me. Slowly her hands were rubbing on my chest. With circular movement she go down to my cock…then grab it.

“Let go into the water… it will be more fun” she whispered

The water is cooling for the hot afternoon… both of our bodies were soaked into the water. Chun Lan took a small basket of flower petals and dropped on the water. She waved the water .. both of her hands grab my cock. She was at the back of me… leaning her body to my back. I can felt her breasts rubbing my back as she started massage my cock.

The movement became faster… “Baby like mummy bathing baby”

I was concentrating on her massage… I followed her rhythm… “Ahhh… so nice.” The mood is getting excited…

“I know baby… baby’s cock so big… mummy like to bath my baby”

My cock… was wrapped by her hands… so slippery as the massage forward and backward. “Ah… ah… ah… mummy so bad… mummy play baby cock so nice… ah ahhhh ah hahaha… baby cominnnng”

I spurted into the water as my body jerked and jerked.

After the final spurt… the white semen floated on the water. Then I collapsed on Chun Lan body… feeling her breasts support my back. Slowly, I turn my body… and moved my lips to hers.

I kissed her… she opened her mouth… pushing her tongue into my mouth. It was heaven… as our tongues played with each others.

In the same time, my left hand supported on the wooden tub… and raised my right hand to her breast. I gently rub it and squeeze it.

“Mmmmhhh” she moaned as we still kissing.

I further moved to other breast and rub it… then play with her nipple. Chun Lan then took my hand and lower down to her pussy… automatically I knew what to do… my fingers just slowly poked into her hole… exploring and massaging every walls I could feel.

Then.. I moved my fingers in and out of her pussy like the first time I saw Chun Lan did to herself.

“Huh huh huh huh…” she moaned and she raised her hips to match my fingers rhythm.

“Baby.. touch here…” she guided my fingers to the top of her pussy lips. It was a tiny grain like a bump … I slowly massage it.

“Ahhhhh…” Chun Lan almost screamed out loud. It was so magical touch that give so much pleasure to Chun Lan.

“This is clit… touch me there…. any women will give her whole body to you”

“Ahhhh aaaaahhh…… yes, yes, yes…. touch faster… that it… eeemmm, I I I ammmm comiiiinnnng”

She keep jerking and jerking… as she keep rubbing her pussy against my hands and fingers. After 5 rounds of jerking… she finally stopped and collapsed on the tub.

“Thanks baby… we better wash up”

I nodded.

Thanks for reading.

- For full story and my others stories .... kindly visited Amazon Kindle
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Y68M44Z
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YCLRGH6