Old 09-10-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 13
yaz86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Just came back from a trip recently. Got a horizon ferry e-ticket from online shop and proceed for boarding. No return slip will be given, just show your passport at harbourbay horizon counter for boarding pass.

Once reached batam took a taxi to my hotel. After checking room condition ordered Gofood Nasi ayam geprek + fried eggs + teh 0 peng for 37k. It was spicy but shiok. I got my cewek booked before i arrive, still got time go to store buy cd + cigarattes + change money.

At 3pm door rang and my cewek came. She was petite in size totally my type . After icebreaker we had 1st shot. Decided to watch Danur 3, a horror indo movie. I have a fetish for horror movies in Batam. Lucky me she also love horror movie

Took Gojek to BCS mall for 13k. Movie tickets was 35k each, ice lemon tea 35k and small popcorn 50k. Total is 190k all in. Took the seat right at the back for quality time . The movie is great, my cewek hug me from start to finish. To those watching the best jumpscare is the "eye-mo" part .

After movie, walked next door to A2 foodcourt. Had salted egg sotong + hot plate tofu + kailan + 2 rice for just 150k with 2 teh 0 peng for 14k. In SG the price for the sotong only cost 100k . After dinner went for karaoke at Happy Puppy at Nagoya Hill.

Took a 2 hour session. 1 hour was 60k. Took Carlsberg Pitcher for 180k. Room was good and the songs was updated. To me this is better than Monic at BCS mall.
After karaoke it was nearly 2am. Be careful at night, it is really quiet. Took Gojek to hotel for 13k.

My cewek was hungry so we ordered Seblak. It is a spicy indo soup dish good after drinking. After supper had 2nd shot and went to sleep. Had breakfast in hotel for energy later . Had 3rd shot before she leaves. Took Gojek to harbourbay for 14k. Took ferry back to Singapore.

A tip for all those lazy people. If you order food through Grabfood / Gofood, you can ask the rider to buy for you extra items along the way etc. CD, cigarattes, drinks. They will show you the receipt later. The problem is the riders only speak indonesian. So ask your cewek for help. Hope this helps and happy cheonging