View Single Post
Old 20-10-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hong Kong (HK) Happening

It's not exactly a sex desert for HK 141. There are still gems to be found. Some PRCs are already HKID and they continue working. I don't think that bad yet for horny quickies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
I knew a PRC FL who works at the 141 in King Hing Building, Mongkok..... she has been there past 3 years. I met her in JB last night and she said there is no more PRC FLs in HK at the moment as all of them has left HK fearing for their safety.

She herself was targetted by anti-PRC protestors who stormed into King Hing Building during the rioting one weekend and attacked the PRCs there.... the few triad boys guarding the building could not stop those protestors. She crossed over to Shenzhen immediately that night with a few other FLs. She does not wish to go back to HK again and now has come to JB to work as FL.

Those interested to try her service can go find her at KSL..... but dun expect SYT cos she is an MILF

In fact there are quite a few of them from PRC operating there now.