Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 5
SafeSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSafeSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSafeSex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=750743

Maria

Look: 9/10 similar to photos, just minus the make up
Body: 10/10 think she is slightly more than the advertised 168, maybe 172cm. slim and sexy, not for ass lovers
Boobs: 10/10 for once as large as advertised, massive and natural with pink nips, can't get enough of them. think they may be the largest natural boobs in this forum that i have seen in person
Kiss: 9/10 a lot of tongue play but light on the lips kissing
BBBJ: 7/10 not too bad, very gentle, could be stronger and longer
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10 chatty, friendly

great bonk, absolutely fantastic figure and boobs. she's a vegan so you can bring some fruits for her if you like. she likes mangos
Maria told me she loves Sushi or Sashimi. Especially salmon sashimi as she was going to have for lunch after our session on Sunday. It’s true she don’t eat meat but fruit must be organic.
She is a high GFE lady. So to get her into the mood, you can bring fruits like organic mangoes or her favorite salmon sashimi. I bet she will eat you raw together with the salmon sashimi & for her dessert, suck dry your 2 sweet mangoes and the harden organic banana. Remember, must be original & organic. Hahaha.