View Single Post
Old 17-12-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
zghnj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Katie (SS - so far my favourite okt)

Location: 9/10 easy to find with public transport options. A bit busy if you come at a time where ppl come back from work, but useful. You wont stand out like a fish out of water. For all the heat out there with the raids, cannot beg, but still good location.

Looks:8/10, for others maybe not their type, but I was very happy bcos she was my type. I was set on Katie when I saw her pics and was pleasantly surprised when I met her. Tan skin, reminded me of my younger days.

Body: 8/10, slim, but waist below awesome.

BJ(1):8/10 I enter, she took off my clothes, she scan 1 time, look at my eyes, then ding ding she know how to play with me. Plenty of tongue

BJ(2): 10/10, after 1st one I shoot too quick, then the devil suggested that I try BJ again but this time she fulfill all my BJ fantasies, on the bed lah, stand up lah, squat la, sit la, lie down la.. I have to give 10 cos end up she work very hard

GFE: 9/10, she and I clicked well, talked to me, reassured me i was not a freak (esp after BJ2). In between chit chat about life. Welcome me in and send me off nice nice. Never look at phone.

RTF: Yes, once Vit M recharge