View Single Post
Old 21-12-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster90 View Post
Last night i went to quite few places with a cousin of mine. We went h********d, O**o, CI, SS and ended up at m*m. Expected monday to be quiet and yup it was.

H********d - okok was quite bright. Girls was ok about 7/10. Drank a mug and left.

O**o - loud music. Walk in and walk out. Sorry i'm not a loud music person.

CI - girls calling us in. Went in to check it out was thinking of ordering a mug, but sudden urge of peeing so went in to use the toilet. Came out realised that my cousin wasn't into this place. Girls on the lower side. So we left. Was feeling guilt for using the toilet and left without ordering.

SS - went in ordered both of us a mug. The girls who came to us slightly plump. Few stunners 8/10. Went upstairs to play few games of pool saw a bro. Not sure if he's from here. There's a dark corner at level 2, guess was for hanky panky. That bro shifted there awhile later so since we have no girls we decided to leave the place as not to disturb the bro! Hahaha.

M*M - more crowd, but we both like the sofa seats. Ordered a bottle of chivas and start hunting. Quite a few stunners but abit more pushy on LDs. Girls 7-8/10. The first girl who seated with me telling me sad stories and was pushy on LDs kind of killing my mood. Get another girl some LDs and things gets better.

Damage around 600 that night split between me and my cousin. LD was 50 for a bottle of beer or cup of chivas and not sure about the 100 as i didn't order.
FB has some nice looking ones. Beer is crap, but for $22 a jug HH, not complaining. Cant for the life of me remember LD prices, think it's $50.