Old 12-01-2020, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
gomez536 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL part time college gal

Bro SNN has served up amazing treats in the time that I've dealt with him. Like the legendary Jennifer, favourites of mine like Paula and Giselle, crowd-pleasers like Amanda, Jane, Phoebe and all those earlier gems I didn't have the pleasure of trying like Joan, Grace, Rebecca and more. 

Thank you bro for the privilege of being the first to experience Mona, who I'm gonna just put it out there, could be the next gem. 

Ridiculously fresh 18 year old, amazing tightness and curves in all the right places. Beautiful face with diabetes-inducing GND sweetness. The innocence, blushing and authentic whimpers of experiencing new sensations for the first time. 

What a first encounter it was. I'm almost certain to have a second, third, maybe even fourth session and there's probably gonna be much to share but I'll keep my full review for later. Or should I just keep it to myself? 

I implore all the bros out there who have been happily taking SNNs girls these past few months and have been too lazy to post their FRs, please start giving back to SNN and this forum which has been running since 2011. This forum has gotten quieter in the last 3-4 months. C'mon, this place used to be buzzing with bros all sharing FRs that we all benefit from! 

Too lazy to describe the whole experience? That's fine. But how hard can it be to at least leave the score ratings or 2-3 lines just to summarise. Hopefully, in the next week or so we can see more of these delayed FRs posted. 

I'd love to be able to read some of them myself. It might encourage me to reveal all the juicy tips and details about this nubile, 18-year old new treasure that bro SNN has unearthed.