Old 02-02-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
thingstick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Went to D'Heaven in South Jakarta. Great visit as always. Hit up My Place on Blok M at 1AM for "one beer" and had 8, until 5AM. It was a lot more wild than the last time I was there, and there were some lookers. Would consider a visit in the late night.

Here's a customer service story about Sun City, a visit that went from good, to confusing, to great. Excellent pools. Friendly mama's who can speak good English. I took an indonesian girl, and was told tip would be 1M in room. The girl was cute, and the massage was really good. Went it came down to business, she pushed for a HJ / BJ. I was a bit confused. She said it was her first day and that she "has never made love". I didn't even think she was on her period, because I figured she would just say so. She didn't, so all I was left with was confusion, really. The girl asked if I wanted to change, and that it'd be a "second massage fee" of $300K. Finally, just so the whole thing wouldn't be ruined, I agreed. A much younger girl with an amazing body came in, and honestly, it was probably the hottest girl I've ever nailed. The best tits I've ever seen. Great attitude. She was number 99, "celine", and you should go support her.

Anyway, I leave, and I brought up to management, the change fee. The mama for Indo girls was nice, and explained she was on her period. I stayed cool as she apologized, but it didn't seem like they were going to take the hit for that. Honestly, I felt wronged. It's not my problem the agreed upon deal didn't happen because the girl didn't tell management she was on red days. Why should I have to pay for that mistake? I explained multiple times it wasn't even about the money, that I didn't want the girl to get in trouble, as she was super nice about it all, but it just wasn't right. "Sorry, mister". ....I almost gave up, got my money out at the front desk, and said fuck it one more time to try and explain why this is bullshit. Went and sat down at the front desk, and said "Hey, listen, I REALLY want to give you a good review. I made sure everything was crystal clear because all I wanted was to have fun here. Can you talk to an upper level manager or something and explain this situation, because really, this is a you problem, not a me problem, and if you want me to leave happy, don't do this."

They made some calls, and finally agreed to take it off. I know the girl might get into some shit for this, but honestly, if you're at a FJ spa, and on your period, you shouldn't be in the roster for it. Period (ha).

Anyway. All in all, they did the right thing. Management stayed nice about it. Everyone was super cool, and I am going back for a Chinese girl today because they made it right.

Sun City deserves some cred for this. Go see 99. She rules. Total fees were something like $300K + $1M. Worth it IMO.

Cheonging for a few more days here if any bros want to hang. PM me.