Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Tomteo is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Where to find Local Malay Gals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdicky View Post
Hi....i do not know where to park this post...so i guess i will just post it in this thread....since it is 50% Malay...please read on.

I did not have good experience with Michat freelancers in the past. Kena cheated 2 times....wasted money without pussy.
But i keep trying...hoping one day i can find a genuine FL with good service.

And so it comes Adele...a FL girl i found in Michat.
After some intro...i was quoted the following:
138 for massage and batin
200 for massage, batin and B2B.

I asked is there any other package like BJ or FJ.
To my surprise...she said 250 for massage, batin, B2B and BJ.
She seems sincere and genuine...so i booked her.

Her photo in the michat look quite hot...those wild and sexy look. Not a typical beauty but acceptable for me.

Cut the story short...i arrived at the given location early. Gave her a message and she asked me to wait a while as the previous guys was in the shower. Waited a while and she asked me to proceed to lobby and she will come down. The moment i saw her...well....look slightly different from her photo as she was without any make up and look much darker. I thought she was Malay in the photo but she look like Indian in real person.

In the room....ask me to strip and i told her...no need massage, just do the rest. She gladly obliged. During urut batin sesion.she told me she is Indian mixed Malay.but i woud say she looks 80% Indian.
The batin session was so-so...decent but not enough strength and too short. Like maybe 5min. Then she proceed to B2B....she said B2B must put oil....but i do not like the oily B2B...so i say...skip the B2B...go straight to BJ.

Here is when things get interesting.
I had one of the best BBBJ session in ages.
It was combination of very good teasing, powerful sucking, deep throat, ball sucking, with a lot if saliva until my groin area is all wet. The sound effect also good...with eyes contact too.
She use her saliva to also stroke my penis during the BJ session...really pro.
She is really good in her trade...trust me.

But i cannot cum easily with BJ...not her fault. It is just me.
So after a good 10min of very good Bbbj...i told her to HJ me.
She obliged. During HJ....i try to finger her (she was only with her panties)...she said no. I respect her.
But after another 5min or so...i dont feel like cumming...even after i told her to suck my nipples which usually does the trick.

So i asked if i can tit-fuck her.
She has very solid C cup...not really huge but soft enough and quite a handful. She said ok....so i continue to fuck her boobs with some oil...quite a nice experience. She was lying down and i just ride on her body with my dick in between her compressed boobs. She has never done that b4 so i guess she feel excited too. I think if she has a D cup it would be better. C cupper is a tad too small for tit fucking.

When i sensed that i am cumming...i stop the tit fucking and i mastebate myself while still riding on her body/tummy. While doing that...i try my luck again to dig her pussy (with hand behind my back as i was sitting on her tummy) and this time she let me. She has shaved pussy but still dry. I continue to rub her pussy with one hand behind my back and and jerking myself with another while sitting on her tummy. Not really sitting lah but almost like kneeling.

I finally shoot my cum. Although she did try to catch it with towel but still quite some landed on her face and shoulder.

Overall...quite a nice and exotic experience.

Name: Adele (Freelancer, Indian mixed Malay)
Face: 5/10
Body: 6/10 - a little plum but not fat
Boobs : 7/10 - solid C cup with hard nipples.
Massage: didnt try
Batin: 6/10 - decent but hope can be longer
B2B: didnt try because i dont like oily B2B.
Bbbj: 11/10 - simply one of the best
Attitude: 8/10. Quite accomodating. Able to have good conversation.

This gives me better confidence in finding genuine Freelancer in the future. Not all FL in michat are con artist it seems.

Bro, can share location and contact?