View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 7
ivn8528 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterivn8528 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterivn8528 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterivn8528 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterivn8528 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
now very few pubs still screen live football games.. i only know of Baliba at Orchard Towers that shows games til 3am.. the other is Legacy at Katong but close at 1am and sundays not open i think..
I went to superstar, they turned on the match upstairs for me.
Thanks to bro Wankjuice for introducing this place to me.

Just a quick review, the girl that came up to.me was Ju***. Very young and shy at first.only started playing with me maybe 30 minutes into the match. TBH I wasn't very attracted to her because she dressed relatively conservatively and was quite petite. I prefer a little bustier and playful.
But ended with buying her two beers and managed to get her to take off her undies and pass them to me. She didn't stop my hands from roaming but I also did my best to keep things from going too wild as there were other patrons around. In the end, she was good company for a good soccer match.