View Single Post
Old 19-03-2020, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Spoke with my reg. She said Sukhumvit is a ghost town...Nana and SC closed, bar beers all closed, Terminal 21 open but nary a soul in sight. Seems a agg gal in Mandarin kenah Covid and that triggered the entire Nana closure.

She said the closures were making her broke tho to her credit she didn't ask me for money

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Looks like most of their places of entertainment really closed. Wonder how about their night places? Luckily I went and came back to Singapore early.