View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Actually there are still girls hanging around soi 11, outside Thermae, Suk Square and many others waiting for men to pick them up....so well maybe this law is to ensure people stay at home....but as with every law in Thailand....whether being enforced is the key issue
Enforce....? a group of students about 100 or less back from overseas last night, do not want to follow the protocols to go under gov 14 days quarantine at designated hotels and satahip.
Play the ignorant acting games, they are best in it..said they dont know...
my question is , if they do know, are they not going to come back ?
but then back on the gov, they still can neg with themn felt OBLIGE to let them go home n self quarantine themselves at home for 14 days...
My last coin bet, they will not...and still will brag how they scold the army personals and etc brag n brag in front of friends and families..
Take note too...in this group came back, there are 3 having high fevers...and in the midst of arguement, these 3 slip away n left

I'M CIM KING