View Single Post
Old 27-04-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 18
benster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to beholdbenster is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bump under foreskin

God damn it I recognize that bump. Yes confirmed is a genital wart as I myself have had this experience before. My area is more critical than yours at the Side of the head of my dick itself plus mine is 3 times the size of yours I guessed. Went to visit dr tan and was prescribed some aldara cream but after applied for 2 months it did not get better, other than the wart itself being dried up. Went to do a cryotherapy to have it frozen off. Fortunately it work pretty well and it was just 1 session of the freezing all the warts died and drop off. Heard some people may need more than one session of the freezing in order to fully clear off the warts.

By now you should be aware that you carry the hpv virus thingy. The question is how long does it take for this virus to be purged out from your body. So long the virus is present, the warts will ought to recur.