Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
damndaniel is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Reminiscing the golden years...

2. Horny little O from tinder

Back when I was still in the army, I would swipe on Tinder whenever I was bored and just try my luck here and there. One late night at 2am, I’ve matched with this girl (let’s call her O) and decided to start the conversation. The trick i always use is to relate the opening line to her tinder profile bio. If i recalled correctly, O’s tinder bio was “Just here to steal your hoodies”.

(on Tinder)
Me: What do I get in return for my hoodie then?

Her reply came in around 3 mins.

O: Why not you come and find out?

Thinking to myself, this girl knows how to push and pull ah, not bad. I hit her back with a subtle yet straightforward line.

Me: What are you on Tinder for?

O: Definitely not for true love -inserts laughing face emoji-

Me: Yeah, tinder is basically a hook-up app hahaha!

O: I know right, I hate how other people always shun that off.

That was when I knew Lady Luck is shining on me.

We proceeded to talk about funny sexual encounters and basically matters of the sexual nature and gotten more comfortable with each other over the span of less than 3 days.

One night, was making a joke and teasing her through text and she sent

“cute.. hurry get out of camp let’s fuck

JACKPOT! Sadly limpei need to stay in camp for 4 more days so we made an arrangement to meet at her house at night on Saturday.

O: I deserve rewards for being this patient lei...

This girl was asking for it... the days rolled by and soon enough, it was Saturday night. Fast hand fast leg head home before taking a shower and getting into my car.

(on text)
Me: What’s your postalcode?

O: XXXXXX

Mai tu liao, sped all the way there and it was pretty much on the other side of the island. On the way there, I was having second thoughts. What if she was a catfish? Or someone who wants to use the suggestive chat messages against me? I shrugged the hesitation off and made my way there.

Once I parked, I asked her which floor. Got into the lift and my heart was pounding. What if she not even that chio compared to in her pictures... Walked over to her unit and texted her saying i was outside and few seconds later, the door opened.