View Single Post
Old 09-06-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Pear from Rolly Polly.

Wanted to get Nanny but OKT said she's no more. So wanted to have some fleshy meat , took Pear instead.

Hotel - somewhere central. Budget hotel. Small room.

Looks - 6.5 / 10 - still acceptable, cherry smile , laughing during entire session

Boobs - 8 / 10 big busty with large areolas.

BBBJ - 9 / 10 - She can really deep throat... clever use of her tongue.. Had 15 mins of BBBJ by her during 1st shot.
Took effort to make me cum even when I had hard time cummin during 2nd shot.

FJ - Nice , fleshy , piak piak can feel the flesh and see her juggling jugs moving up and down... She bit me few times playfully on my neck when she was cumming. She's not fat just bit meaty.

Overall a good fuck, maybe I'm just too tired today coz of work and exertion from last night's escapade with Emmanuelle's Jenny... Recommended for those looking for some bit of flesh. She can take heavy pounding. Bubbly character, her English so so but still she will take the effort to engage a conversation with u.. Even offered me Yakult and an apple while we were cuddling on the bed...

RTF - Yes why not... But now need to charge all power after nearly every week chionging FL Dome 1... Even Pear mentioned why I look kinda tired. 555