View Single Post
Old 17-06-2020, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Wanted to RTF Miso.

When I bonked her last month she just had a clean test (showed me the results) but then in the last month I saw how the number of FLs in this dom here were shrinking, so reckon there's such a thing as being too popular. (Nothing against Miso, who is a superb bonk)

There are now 12 FL ads in this dome, and some of the FLs have already gone home, like Miso, so do the maths.

Thailand has just started to relax its restrictions, so in a month or two there could be a horde of Thai FLs heading to SG to earn money. Until then, chill, enjoy Phase 2 (I'm getting a massage) or try other cuisine
Yeah personally know of quite a few who can’t wait to come here. Taiwan, Japan and Singapore. Their top 3 choices now.