View Single Post
Old 26-06-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 812 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Going For a Massage (Phase 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby8881 View Post
To the bros who have gone for a massage, what is the common processes employed now?

(a) Masks On; then
(b) SafeEntry Entrance; then
(c) register with NRIC; then
(d) Massage with masks; then
(e) SafeEntry exit.

Just curious to understand the current practice.

TIA, Bros
(a) Yes
(b) Yes and No, depend on the shop how strict the rules and ML's insistence - but all shops have a QR code.
(c) Yes and No, as per the original shop rules / licence requirement
(d) ML wears. Customer - do you feel lucky?
(e) If Yes to (b), then better Scan exit for proper record. Otherwise, if there's a case irrelevant to your timing, you still kena contacted, right?

Was told that SDAs patrol daily in high traffic areas, checking all the businesses that are operating - but do not enter the premises. Just looking out for overcrowding and congregations. I told my ML, why never jio them want massage or not?