Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 4
SingaporeanJP deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySingaporeanJP deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Action in Japan

The full review is super long so message me if you wanna read the full thing.
I'll post the main juicy bits here:

Haru RUSH HOUR Yoshiwara Soapland Review

The private room was more ‘normal’ that I thought it would be. Other than a horizontal metal bar at the ceiling with 2 baby pink bus/train handles (located beside the bed), the rest of the room was pretty ordinary. I was kind of disappointed after my expectations were raised by the well-made waiting area.

Still, I looked forward to the experience. I was instructed to first shower by myself and let them know that I’m ready via the in-room phone. Then I should wear my clothes (or not lol), grab one of the pink train handles and wait for the girl to come in / experience to start.

As I waited anxiously, the thrill of this new experience sent my heart beating faster than it should. I stared at the plain wall ahead as the ambient sounds of a train station are transmitted through the speakers above. A thousand questions raced through my mind - When would the girl come? How would the girl look like? What would be the appropriate reaction to her?

The sound of the door opening slowly woke me from my thoughts.

I unwittingly tightened my grip on the handle and stared at a more concentrated spot; “How is this gonna start?” I thought, and then…

Something unbelievably soft pressed against my back as I felt a pair of hands slowly slide up my shoulder. I stood there frozen as an unknown lady started to have her way with me. I should have acted more of the part and moved away at this point but I was still stuck in the same position; unsure what to do.

Her hands reached over to the front, and started to touch more of my body as she continued to press her breasts against me. She went upwards, started to unbutton my shirt and caressed me lightly before moving unto my pants.
Then, like a seasoned train molester, she shifted to my side with her hands still on me and I responded, albeit obediently, by turning towards her – I was excited to see who has been touching me this whole time.

A pair of large beautiful eyes in grey contacts looked up at me; a cute, petite lady in full schoolgirl cosplay was hugging me, and time seemed to have stopped as she moved forward to give me the kiss of a lifetime.

Her lips were soft and supple; her tongue twisting and twirling in my mouth and I tasted the sweet nectar of saliva. It was just right; a combination of push and pull, with deep and light passionate kissing. I enjoyed myself like that for quite a bit; all while touching and fondling her bosom. She then knelt down and proceeded to enveloped my manhood with her mouth; not giving me a chance to react.

Her blowjob was modest and focused mainly on the head of my shaft. It did not satisfy me so much as I wanted something deeper so I started to move my hips in conjunction with her movements. She was ok with it and in a matter of seconds I was holding and fucking her head (lightly of course)!

By this time I think the scene is over and Joy (btw I still did not know her name at this point) instructed me to get on the bed.
She continued to blow me but it did not last long as she went for the condom in the drawer soon. She took off all her remaining clothes and with her mouth, capped me skillfully and asked for permission to ride me.

Of course, I nodded in agreement and admired this beautiful girl mount me. She looked fantastic and has a great figure; her boobs are a full C cup and jiggled like fresh tofu whenever she moved. Her face is cute and had signs of tiredness; but that relentless smile made me ignore any flaws she has.

Haru rode me at a consistent pace, and cowgirl-ed me lightly at first. However, as I was already very horny at this point, I took control and started ramming her on my own timing. She held me tightly and moaned into my ear as we fucked fiercely. Her tight pussy clamped on me and I felt every bit of her on my cock. I then pushed her up and sucked on her tits. Her boobs were so soft it was just begging for me to eat them! After minutes, Joy started to pump on me again. This time, I laid back and let her do her magic. She positioned herself to just fuck the tip of my cock and that felt really good! For a few times though, I did thought that it’s gonna fall out but it didn’t happen. After a bit, I just relaxed more and trusted her to do her thing.

Next, I flipped her around and went deep inside her. We kissed passionately with lots of saliva and fucked missionary with our bodies close to each other.

The combination of her erotic voice and face proved too much to bear after awhile as we engaged in rapid and heavy sex.
“Is it ok to cum?” I rang
“Yes, cum loads for me!” Haru responded, and I began to pump harder and faster. Our eyes locked in contact as I felt an eruption of ecstasy. I had come much and hard; but I continued because of how good she feels. I grabbed her tits hard as I slowly eased my fucking.

I gave her a short kiss and exited from her. Immediately Haru went to work on taking the rubber off and I was surprised by how much I had ejaculated. Indeed that was a testament to how much I enjoyed the session.

Conclusion

Looks Service
Presentation : 9/10 Provider Hospitality: 8/10
Body : 8/10 HJ: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 BJ: 7/10
Ass: 7/10 GFE: 10/10
Smell: 7/10 Cost Performance: 9/10

Special: Reverse-Molester and noteworthy Cosplay
Special Mention: Kissing
7.5/10

Total: 88.5/ 100+10