View Single Post
Old 13-08-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!
Re: Stuck in Thailand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
logic in thailand brings you to no where
can never explain them in logic...never exists in their brain...never will also.
advance salary is the norm out of the norm...after get salary, drunk and miss work next day or some even few days..but excuse is wife or family some where have problem...
starting stage, any sg people will go crazy with thai staffs...
Fully agreed... logic and common sense is rare here. I have passed the starting stage and now treat them like dogs instead of having hopes for them and funnily things got better. My starting motto is staffs first and business second thinking that staffs love the company and business will automatically be a success. These trash have to be treated like animals and they fully deserve it.

2 bros PM me regarding how to get jobs and live in thailand. My advise is don't do it, it's really not worth your time and effort. But as we know people has to get the needle in their skins to know the pain, I'm here to help give you tips and advise to avoid all those unnecessary heartache... but you have to standby to lose your hair and shorten your lifespan.

Another way is to learn how to crack software and sell them online like ebay etc... offer chargeable tech support via teamviewer and build your sales. Once your sales stable at 3k SGD you can come liao. Other than power outrage you have to suffer, you can skip all the headache of setting up a company here.