View Single Post
Old 13-08-2020, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stuck in Thailand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
I'm so sick of thai food that I'm willing to take a morning flight to penang or KL for a lunch and dinner combo fly back the same day. Anyone think I siao? I did it before covid... I frequently drive up to BKK eat songfa bak kut teh or Boon tong kee and drive back to office. 2hrs drive but worth it.
You siao lah waste ticket......I jio 2 more friends and fly to KL stay 2 nights eat until song song then fly back CM....everyday in KL eat and find toilet to kee, and go find food again to eat and go kee again to empty storage tank 555

Plus go to Thai disco end up all viet bu take over them...Thai disco with 100% viet bu.