View Single Post
Old 31-08-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for xin-er. I understand that she has many many MRs already (some not so good) so would like to do her some justice. I last visited her back in early 2018 on her previous stint, and again in late 2019. went back to RTM last week.

https://sglonelyguy.online/xiner-massage/

Location: 7/10: close to public transport (MRT). for drivers, may have possible problem with parking during evening hours as I experienced. overall location is quiet and apartment is easy to access with no complicated entry instructions.

Looks: 7.5/10: she has GND turned into mature/sophisticated look. slight tummy with big soft boobs. for bros into OL types.

attitude: 10/10: remembered me despite my sporadic visits. superb GFE. hugged me like a koala when i entered apartment, undressed me, showered for me and briefly played with my 2ic. (take note, she'll shower you but not WITH you). shes chatty but can take cue from me when i decided to stop chatting and enjoy the massage.

massage: 8/10: full nude. massage on queen bed. no oil (is a bonus for me). strong massage with some unusual techniques/stretches on your thighs. minimal phone usage.

sensual: 10/10: catbath, boob massage followed by best AR i've ever received, was literally trembling. BBBJ technique was so good & strong, when combo-ed with the AR, made me surrender my soldiers in her mouth within 10 minutes.

overall, would RTM. she raised her price recently to $120 but still worth it given the current quality & price of BBBJ+CIM providers.