View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Really not sure why it still hasn't reopen...

the only thing i can think of, is that a lot of FW in dorms still have the virus, and they know once they open a huge lot will visit Geylang and they might not be able to control the spread once it starts. Maybe ban those with work permits or S Pass to go, only allow SG or PR to go.

I was thinking, safe entry for houses and WL's room, and then test everyone for covid every 2 weeks or something, should be manageable.

Frankly, i am still surprise KTVs, at least family KTVs are also still closed, should open allowing only family groups or something, then again its hard to stop friends going too.

Think our numbers are pretty reasonable now. i really wish we can relax more rules, we need to overcome this virus, not keep waiting and waiting and waiting.

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.