Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
PandaFluff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What are your cheating experiences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Tempt View Post
I have an ex that texts 2 female colleagues asking them to go back to office to work on a Saturday when office is closed (reason when asked: he's just joking and it's for work), buys food for female ex-colleague to her new workplace (reason: maintaining friendship), texting a common female friend that I didn't like and asking for solo dinner (reason: thanking her for the help - when there wasn't a real help in the first place), texting secretly a female colleague non-stop evening/night and when asked, got very upset and said it's just work and also secretly deleted messages (reason: just colleague chatting), meeting different friends for lunch date and claiming it never happened (reason: the lunch never materialized), going for juagen (reason: for our sex life to be better) and many more

So all these constitute cheating/lying?
Maybe male/female's perspectives are different, will really be interesting to hear about it.

The perspective should not differ based on gender. The difference occurs based on morals and upbringing. Cheating will always be interpreted differently however I think most men and women can agree on common boundaries not to cross.

For me the above examples mentioned are surely crossing the boundaries and considered cheating. I always ask myself would I feel comfortable if my wife/Gf did that. If the answer is no then why should I take the liberty to do it?
I am not a jealous person by nature however is my partner behaved like that I am sure I would be and we all know jealousy is a terrible thing.

Remember men crave recognition and attention especially from females, if they receive this attention from whom ever they will keep that going for as long as possible, whether this is from female colleagues or the likes. They then tend to do the shit you mentioned.

Last edited by PandaFluff; 07-09-2020 at 02:35 PM.