View Single Post
Old 19-10-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Disgusted that P*ickford and Everton have gotten away with that, it gets worse every time I see it.. he wouldn't have done that against any other team imo, but just sees the red mist with us.. Origi must have scarred him real bad..

The problem will now be the high line as Virg's passing ability and composure under pressure is the main reason it works, so I expect we'll sit a little deeper from now on - maybe not the worst thing as (like City) we have been getting found out a bit recently and we definitely have the players to counter..

Personnel wise - I'd be sorely tempted to put Fab alongside Matip and use Gomez as back up then go and break the bank for an Upamacano type signing on Jan 1st (maybe use Naby as a makeweight).. If Joe/Joel have a bad game together it could get real ugly going forward as both are confidence players..

YNWA to Big Virg - see you next season for 21..

PS. Carra can f#@k off as well. Bloody spitter was defending Pickford on Sky yesterday while Souness was trying to make his point that what Pickford did was very dangerous and deserved a red card at the very least.