View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 13
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
First and foremost, you are very outdated in your knowledge, >5 years ago we already sort of know, these are not real stables.

They are sort of like marketing company for these PRC scammers...yes, these PRCs pay to have the host to market their services.

So you think they will bother about your complains?

In essence, when you paid those PRCs, you are also paying for the nice marketing material they publish on their site.

Level 9 power already....where have you been??
Bro, this forum is not only FL forum.. you do know it consist of other sub-topics too right? Having this old account doesnt mean i have to join all sub-forums... i have always been in the sharing pics private forum, and not this dome forum.. not everyone will join sbf to get chickens lah..

Instead of picking on what i dun know about, how about you help out bros who are new here not grt cheated by these china scammers.. i realise not only me leh.. u see so many bros here pointed out already... lol