View Single Post
Old 09-11-2020, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 13
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
ok I take back my words, you are right some don't really come to this part of the forum.

Not much I can do to help, except bump this thread, and if you go to any DOME check for threads for these and read them.

Like I said, those scammers pay the marketing agents to list in their website and in SBF. The boss (of SBF) needs to make some money from the advertisers too, so they don't get involved. At least the boss is gentleman enough to let us post the real experiences.
True lah the boss need $$ here... i blame myself for not checking here for true reviews first and small head took over. Im still pissed actually felt kena cheated by the PRC lol as im usually very careful when spending $$.

Sad thing is so many bad reviews on the fake FR and photos but still everyday new bros go there cos they dont know its fake and new bros may stop chiong at GL or from websites cause of this.. making the legit ones suffer. But maybe this is how it is.