Thread: Cuddle service
View Single Post
Old 13-11-2020, 09:46 PM
fire will make you strong

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14156 / Power: 15
burntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cuddle service

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottybear View Post
I did thought about this. Why only touch but no sex for the same amount? I just wish to try something new. Some fls also told me men pay them the same amount of money just to chat as they need someone to listen to their problems. No physical contact whatsoever. For cuddling, at least can chat with physical contact and rub my dick on them and fondle them for longer period. Professional cuddlers doesn’t allow that from what ive read
actually from my experience . you just need to tell the okt what kind of service you want . all my past experience is cuddle with girl . can de . the girl more happy no sex got money take

Target 14500 point