View Single Post
Old 15-11-2020, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post

Anyway for folks here who have tried most of the menu, are there any ladies around that have an ass that can compare to Jessica's? After she leaves, dunno who to see to get my fix liao. Boobs are nice but I'm in the end I'm just a simple ass man. Coco ass not bad but I looking for someone who doesn't do FJ.
I am not an ass-fan but I do appreciate it if the ML have well endowed ass but that's provided she knows (or willing) to use it masterfully during sensual. If just lie beside you and all you can do is caress or grope, quite pointless too..especially is the panties cover the entire bums or worse still, wear safety shorts throughout lol.

Look for those who provide 69 HJ is the safest bet..and if full nude is the best. Nothing beats a ML with sexy bums presenting her sweet ass and abalone in your face as she 69 HJ you or BJ. The next best thing will be reverse cowgirl grinding at our tool or seated on our abs area facing our tool and jerking it off

For those who tried both Tian Niu and Jessica, i kinda lean more towards TN's ass..She’s the first ML that made a non ass-lover me start to notice nice ass on MLs