View Single Post
Old 15-11-2020, 11:41 AM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 21
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzRules View Post
According to her she had told the web master from the start that she does 1-2 HJs at only $100 whereas CIM is additional $30 and she wasn’t aware all along that her ad only stated $130 for 2 HJs so can’t really blame her but then again can’t be too sure if she’s really telling the truth or like you said suddenly want to change to lower price
Ignore whatever ML crap la...although SLG also crap...

All use standard template n post....

If nobody visit..u see will still post 130 anot for whatever service

100 bbbj also will be next lor...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES