View Single Post
Old 22-11-2020, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 9
FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!
Re: [Story] A Last Swim At Our Family Home

Another flash of lightning struck. Quickly, I stood up and grabbed my sister’s hand, bringing her out of the pool. We ran back to the house as fast as we could. Once we made it back inside, we slammed the door shut.

J: Let’s head upstairs.

We did not bother to pause and dry off as I took her hand and made our way upstairs to our parents room, leaving a trail of water on the floor. The chill of the water on our skin in the air gave us both goosebumps. We were cold and shivering, but the idea of a passionate lovemaking session with our wet bodies is turning me on greatly, and Eve had not raised any objections to that.

We entered our parents’ room and climbed onto the bed together. The blanket and sheets were instantly soaked.

I spread my sister’s legs open and leaned in to kiss her thighs, moving and planting kisses towards her pussy. Then I moved my kisses upwards onto her stomach and chest. I sucked her nipples again, both of them. Then I kissed her neck, and finally, her mouth.

I gazed closely upon my sister’s face and the look in her eyes said it all. She was ready for me to make love to her. Our bodies were craving it. The feeling between us was undeniable.

I took my hard cock in my hand, sliding my head down the length of her slit until I could feel her opening. A fleeting thought crossed my mind as I realised I did not have any condoms with me, and I doubted our dad had kept any in this room ever since mom passed a couple of years before.

As if she had just read my mind, Eve spoke softly.

E: I’m on birth control. You can come as much as you want inside me.

It was all the affirmation I needed to hear.

I slid in. She gasped and her face changed when I entered all the way. The fluids and her sexual arousal made the entrance easy. Her pussy felt so warm and tight. The sensation I felt was incredible, and she must have felt the same thing based on her own facial expression. I held my cock inside of her for a brief moment, giving her pussy time to adjust. We looked each other in the eyes, with only centimetres separating our lips.

I slowly began thrusting, pulling out and pushing back in, establishing a slow rhythm. Her facial expressions continued to change. Being so close to her, I loved watching her reaction to us having sex. As good as penetrating her felt, it was equally satisfying hearing her moan and seeing her face up close.

I started to pick up the pace as she began to arch her back. I cupped both of her breasts and began pinching their nipples, eliciting another delightful moan from my sister.

I brought my mouth to her neck and began sucking, determined to leave my mark. She dug her nails into my back and I started thrusting in and out of her as fast as I could. It was pure bliss being inside my sister, and none of the women that I had slept with can ever hold up to that. I removed my mouth from her neck and looked down at the hickey I had just gifted her.

Her blowjob at the pool earlier had driven me close to the edge and now, I could feel the return of my pent-up orgasm rising from my balls. At this point, I was pounding my sister’s delicate pussy with increasing intensity as her moans became louder each time.

Eve wrapped her legs around mine in a tight vice as I felt the muscles in her thighs starting to pulse. She started to scream and I fucked her as hard as I could. We were close. I felt her body tremble and it was the most erotic feeling of my life. I felt her breathing on my face, and her hands clasped tighter around my neck. The muscles in her vagina began to clench, and I knew what was coming. I felt the same thing as she did.

We both came.