View Single Post
Old 30-11-2020, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My Naughty Adventures

Continuing from the previous post!

Well, so I promised to do anything for Jess during the day in order to make her forgive me for stripping her naked in her sleep the previous night. It doesn't take a genius to guess that I'm gonna be in for some nakedness and exposure for the rest of the day -.-

Jess made me stay naked for the whole time while we washed up. But she was really nice and stayed naked with me too. Then, she told me go out and get the newspapers, NAKED! Jess lived in a terrace house and getting the newspaper meant that I had to walk out of the house and to the gate in order to get it. But I couldn't say no since I had promised, so I bravely walked out of the house in the nude. The neighbour's maid was hanging out the clothes and she just kept staring at me but I just did my best to ignore her. After taking the paper, I turned and intended to run into the house but to my horror, the door was closed and locked! I just ran to it and knocked and screamed loudly for Jess to open the door but she ignored me and the maid kept looking over to see what was going on.

Just then, A jogger ran past the house and he saw me naked and then I realised I should stop shouting before I attracted more attention so I went to hide behind the car. I felt really scared but a little aroused to be naked outside in the air! My heart jolted each time someone walked past the front gate and wondered if anyone actually spotted me. After 10 agonising minutes, I heard my name being called as Jess appeared at the balcony upstairs in a yellow sports bra and FBTs. She threw down a piece of clothing and told me to put it on. It was a one piece white tube dress that was really tight fitting and short. When I put it on, my butt cheeks would be seen clearly if I bent over abit. My nipples were also rather visible through the thin material. Jess then came out of the house and said that we were going to go for a morning exercise.