View Single Post
Old 15-01-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Re: Do your friends abandon you when you have hardship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
I gone thru a divorce, remarried, bankruptcy , jobless for years do the occasional odd jobs here and there to pay the bills, slowly rebuild everything myself never needed friends or relatives help...most just show up throw comments here and there....I am a hard man now...don't believe in seeking help nor helping anyone...
I think your case is as bad as mine, if not worse. No pun intended. I am in the process of rebuilding my life, though facing some very difficult hurdles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestan666 View Post
There is a difference between an Associate and Friend.

Many people likes to address one another "brother" just to make the relationship sounds not so formal. Dunn expect them to treat you as brother just because they called you "bro"......
I can tell the difference. 1 thing for sure, if I ever suspect someone with problematic character shows up for friendship. Definitely, I'II squash it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
It will depend. Some talk about money will siam far far.

Of course they may have some bad encounter before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
Never expect people to bail you out of trouble, even if you have done them favors or helped them in the past. I have seen a good number of snakes who bite the hand of those who helped them before. Sometimes people refuse to help because of this reason. Also there are a lot of selfish entitled people around who just look at their own needs /misfortunes (many times arising out of their poor decisions) but neglect to think why others “need” to help you pay for the consequences. If one does’nt invest in your friendships & just call when you are in need it will be tough to get help.
I never ask for money, only support