View Single Post
Old 18-01-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster (PreD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mina, my fuck stress reliever at home

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix85 View Post
Damn impotent performance by LFC. So much possession but the better chances were by United.

Game ended around 230am. I didn’t feel in the mood after watching the game in the hall but when I entered the bedroom and looked at Mina sleeping, I changed my mind. I walked over to her and called her up. When she opened her eyes, she acknowledged me with “yes Tuan”, she of course knew why I woke her up. I got her to bbbj me, and when I was ready, I got her to get on her knees and elbows and fucked her from the back.

I only fucked her once, didn’t have the motivation to do more. Originally I told myself I’d fuck her once for every goal that LFC scored. But Klopp has a serious problem on his hands, the front 3 are rubbish these days.
Nice story. Prince Devitt upped