View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
bigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to all
Re: my life in pinoy land part 2

Time: 20th December 2020

Mai: babe, are you ready? My parents are waiting for us now and my sisters already on their way to the restaurant
Me: I am ready, let’s go
Mai: ok, let me go down and get my parents and see you in your car
Me: ok

We meet at the car and I introduce myself to Mai’s parents and I didn’t hide my age from them. They weren’t surprised and probably Mai already ‘warned’ them about it. We didn’t chat with them in the car as I let Mai and her parents chat and catch up. Luckily, Mai arranged my meet up with her family in non-peak hour so it only took us less than an hour to reach our destination. When we arrived, we proceeded to the restaurant and her sisters already there waiting for us. We were brought to the VIP room and I told them to order whatever they wanna eat and Mai also order our favorite food.

S1 (Sister 1): you came here before?
Mai: yes, we always dine here
S2 (Sister 2): Always!?
Mai: yes, hehehe

The food came and we ate and they chat, since Covid, this is the first time Mai’s family meet up together. I let them enjoy and more time to chat. Surprisingly, they didn’t talk much about me but just updating their life. Though I don’t really understand Tagalog but I do understand a bit of it. Her parents are just gonna be here till 5 Jan then they will go back to the province. Her sisters will be staying from today till 3 Jan. so for the next 2 weeks, I will see them more often. As their house is just 1 unit below mine.

S1: so now we are gonna be staying here, what about you?
Mai looking at her parents: can I still stay with him?
Mum: we know you living with him now
Mai: how do y’all know?
Dad: the house is neat and tidy but you forgot our neighbors are a bunch of busybodies
Mum: they called and texted me many times and told us they saw you and him together
Mai: hahaha, I forgot about them
Dad look at me: do you have anything to say?
Me hesitated: nope, nothing to say, I am ok with any decision y’all made
S2: do you know you are around the same age as our parents
Me: I know but that’s got nothing to do with our relationship
Mai: hey, stop all these questionings
Me: calm down, they are concern for you
Mai: but I don’t like that kinda questions
Me: calm down, after all, I gotta face these sooner or later

Mai holds my hands and I can see tears slowly streaking down her cheeks.

Me: you don’t have to cry; they love and concern for you. You are the youngest child and still so young and studying.
Mai looks at her family: I will not neglect my studies even I am with him
Mum: ok, Mai, you calm down. What he said is right
Dad: actually, we talked about it before we came here today. We have no qualms with you and him but the only problem is his age
Mum: frankly, he looks much younger than us
S1 & S2: Mai, we just want the best for you
Mai wipes her tears: I know and y’all are still my beloved family

Then they started to communicate in Tagalog and I just watch and keep quiet. I just wanna give them more time to catch up and thinking how I am gonna face them for the next 2 weeks. I settled the bill and suggested we go to a nearby café and had cakes and coffee and at the same time they can have more time to chat.

Mum: no, we will buy the cakes and coffee and talk at home
Dad: yes, is better to talk at home
Mai: babe, let them be
Me: ok

We walked over and bought whatever they want and sent them home. Actually, is kinda stranger that me and Mai’s family is living in the same block but just 1 level separating us.

Dad: can you let us gather and chat
Mai: babe, don’t worry, I will go back to you tonight
Me: no problem for me
Mum: you not staying with us tonight?
Mai: Mum we only have 2 rooms, how are we gonna sleep
S2: last time we also lived like this, what’s the difference now
Dad: let her be, she’s not a lil gal anymore
Mai: thanks Dad!

I bide goodbye to them and went back home. After months of living with Mai, now the house without her around is kinda lonely and quiet. I went to wash up and wanna sleep early as I gotta be in office early the next day. I don’t know how I slept but I heard Mai’s voice.

Mai: Ate, shhhhh, I think he’s sleeping now
S1: we just wanna see his house and if is good enough for you
Mai: of coz, don’t worry, he really took good care of me
S2: wow, for a single man, his house is very well kept
Mai: hehehe, I called this place our sari sari store. He bought almost everything we need as he doesn’t like it that when we need it and is not here
S1: ok, good
Mai: he has 3 fridges in here, one in kitchen, one in room and one in balcony
S2: is he crazy
Mai: coz he wants it convenient as he spent lotsa times working from home

Mai opened the fridge and showed her sisters whatever we have. She took a few chocolates and gave it to them.

S1: he is really gago, he has so many chocolates in the fridge.
S2: hahahaha
Mai: not so loud, he’s still sleeping, dot wake him up

Mai and her sisters took a few soft drinks and chocolates went to the balcony. They ate, drink and chat, mostly talking about themselves. I overheard their conversations and found out Mai’s family are ok for us to be together as long as Mai is happy. After hearing that, I was happy and continue with my sleep. I felt Mai crept onto the bed around dawn and she must had taken a shower as she smell good. She lie down next to me and my dick awaken by her smell and body warm.