View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: thoughts on chasing malaysian chinese girls working in sg?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylphz View Post
Sorry if I sound like treating them as objects I was wondering if it’s their culture to be so good at talking this way (pls refer to my post above on what happened)
I think what I mean to say is every girl is different in their own way. I met feisty malaysian gals and I met meek ones. Some are down to earth, some are materialistic.

It is same with China gals, or Indon gals, these are very big countries (yes even Malaysia), each part of the country have their own 'culture'?

My limited experience with gals from these places is that forget about where they are from and just look at the individual. Some Kampung girls may be a lot more materialistic than city ones.

The only similarities here is they are all here mostly (but not all) because they can make more money here than they can back home. Thus the way they act here and back home is totally different, I think how they acted back home is their true nature.

Ultimately, just focus on the girl, it is her traits that matters rather than where they are from.

This is the problem with most of us Singaporeans, because of the government's policies our conformity is actually very high (despite being people of different races) which is unique. We then to think of people from another country to be like whereas it is actually nothing further from the truth.