View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 811 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What make Bros keep returning to the same ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks View Post
Good GFE
Really pay attention to you and pamper your needs.
Not commercial at all.
Same 3 things I look for, too Really feel pampered and looked after. I particularly like one that talks to me by crouching down and whispering in my ear, while sitting on my back doing the massage, very ASMR and intimate kind of feeling - these are all the tactics lah.

Price is important but not the only factor. For those few that I consider "regular", returning to them and ignoring the other MLs in the same shop, price for extra can range from optional tips to full $50, but price is not the decider. Otherwise those $50 tip ones wouldn't make the cut.

Need to have a few regular to rotate around too, otherwise no matter how good, the 手法 become stale.